I design simple and functional websites while working closely with the style preferences of my clients. Here are some of the pages I have created:
I don’t claim to be a master web designer, but I just might be ideal for you or your organization. There are 5 reasons for this:
- I focus on doing 1 thing well…and that is building functional and visually-appealing websites using only the Total theme by Envato and only on WordPress. I don’t pretend to know everything about web design, but I know how to use the few tools I’ve chose to focus on.
- I’m doggedly persistent. I know what it is like to work on a technical issue for 12 hours straight until I get it solved. (Thankfully, most of those times are well behind me and it’s smooth sailing these days…mostly).
- At my prices, my web design is a great value. First, I offer far more customization compared to the “build it yourself” sites you see ads for on TV. Second, I’m less expensive…likely much less expensive…than many of my competitors.
- I’m fast. Not because it doesn’t take time, but because I get obsessed with a project and push through to completion. If my schedule allows, I will likely promise to have your site completed in a week…and likely have a functional (if not completed) version of the site for your review within a couple of days.
- I’m responsive to input. Some clients share input regarding every little detail. Others allow me complete control. I work well with both types.